Year 3 Annual Report (2020-2021)
The Annual Report 2021 provides progress against the Well-being Plan for the period April 2020 to March 2021.
This is our third annual report of progress on our well-being plan and its seven objectives.
The report includes:
- An Executive Summary
- Section 1 – Setting out how we have worked together.
- Section 2 – Setting out the progress we have made during 2020/21 on each of our Well-being Objectives. It covers what we have done, sets out the key challenges and identifies the next steps we plan to take. It also sets out how we are working to maximise our contribution to the national well-being goals and using the 5 ways of working set out in the Well-being of Future Generations Act.
- Appendix 1 - Funding year 3 delivery of the well-being plan
- Appendix 2 - Regional priorities
- Appendix 3 –Well-being Indicators.
Thank you for reading this report and taking an interest in our work.