Year 1 Annual Report (2018-2019)
The Annual Report 2019 provides progress against the Well-being Plan for the period April 2018 to March 2019.
To help you know who is on the PSB Board members have made 14 short films which we hope you will find useful as a quick way to find out what we have been doing in 2018/19.
There are seven well-being objectives for Torfaen which the PSB feel it can deliver improvements on over the next 25 to 30 years. As well as the written report we have produced ‘at a glance’ sections and a film for each of these well-being objectives and they can be viewed below.
In brief the well-being objectives are to:
- Look after our natural areas (film by Huw Jakeway)
- Prepare for and respond to climate change (film by Fen Turner)
- Give children and young people the best possible start in life (film by Sarah Aitken)
- Support healthy lifestyles and help people to age well (film by Bill Purvis)
- Help people in poverty and try to reduce poverty in the future (film by Paula Kennedy)
- Improve local skills so businesses can employ people from Torfaen (film by Alan Brunt)
- Make people feel safe (there are two films here; one by Jeff Cuthbert & one by Mark Warrender)